Subject: [amos-list] Gui Read command syntax
From: "Andy \"Mushroom\" Kellett" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 00:16:37 -0400

From: "Andy \"Mushroom\" Kellett" <[email-masked]>

Pietro added an extra parameter to his =Gui Read() command to give it 4
arguments. The older version only had 3 and all my old posting routines
were written in the old style. Anyone know what the last parameter should
be? I used to know but cant for the life of me remember. Thanks.

Mush

--
  *Mushroom Software* - The largest Amiga Licenseware company in the
Eastern US
carrying exclusively the F1 Software & 5D Titles from the UK. We also carry
titles    from software author's such as Paul Burkey. See our webpage for
more info!!

                      Webpage: http://www.mushy-pd.demon.co.uk
                      FTP:  ftp://mushypd.dynip.com/pub/amiga/
                     Contact: Andy Kellett <[email-masked]>
                         ICQ #9701389   AOL IM - FishGuy876

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Give back to your community through "Grow to Give."
http://www.onelist.com
See homepage for details.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html